Our Client, an international pIpeline Contracting Company, is seeking an experienced QA-QC Manager for site Office located in France.
|Type of work
||12 Months, renewable
and coordination of quality control activities on pipeline construction works carried out on site.
the Construction Manager in updating coordination procedures with Client,
construction and erection contractors and†
any other organizations present on site;†
and instructing site supervision personnel about quality assurance and quality
control requirements for the project and about implementation of the working
contractorsí site quality managers about quality assurance and quality control
requirements for the project by holding ad-hoc meetings;
quality plans issued by construction subcontractors to ensure that they meet
contractual quality requirements;
- Systematically recording and handling nonconformity (NCR) reports issued on
site, ensuring that the resolution of nonconformities meets acceptance criteria
and that timing complies with site requirements;
- Monitoring and verifying that scheduled testing and inspections are performed
and documented during the execution of work as required by site quality control
- Coordinating quality meetings with the Client, construction contractors,
and site supervision personnel, in order to analyze and contribute to the
solution of quality-related problems;
- Several Years experience in an equivalent role on pipeline construction projects.
- Knowledge of French and English is highly desired.
- Fully familiar with
international code standards & guidelines of Quality.
|To apply for this job please send your updated CV by e-mail
8048 Zürich - Switzerland
Phone +41 (0)44 342 30 10